Canning Lines 15cpm - 90cpm
CraftCan™ Inline Canners from 15cpm - 90cpm + 16cpm Counter Pressure Canner
- Expandable Options
- Patented Servo Seamer
- Easy Changeover for Different Can Sizes
- UL Compliant
- Designed & Assembled in Lincoln, NE
The CraftCan is engineered with our patented Servo Seamer and real-time seam analysis to ensure precise and in-spec cans time-after-time. In addition, our filling and gassing technology ensures low dissolved oxygen levels for a quality packaged product and improved shelf-life. It is innovative, versatile, and affordable; built to generate the profits your craft beverage deserves.
CraftCan™ Series: Every CraftCan Canning System is designed and assembled in Lincoln, Nebraska. The CraftCan fills, lids, and seams up to 15 or 35 cans per minute in a wide variety of aluminum cans to provide diversity to your brands. The CraftCan15 is easily upgradable to the CraftCan35 to increase throughput as your business grows.
CraftCan Duo™ Series: The CraftCan Duo16 Canning System offers all the great features of the CraftCan, but with more versatility and throughput. ABE’s proprietary 16-head dual-fill design allows you to fill two can sizes at once! Even at more than twice the speed of the CraftCan35 Canning System, you won’t sacrifice accuracy or reliability. The CraftCan Duo Canning System is built with ABE’s patented Servo Seamer and offers real-time seam analysis to ensure precise and in-spec cans time-after-time.
The CraftCan Duo8 offers a throughput of up to 45cpm and is upgradable to the CraftCan Duo16 with a throughput of up to 90cpm by adding the second lane as you and your business demand. Talk to your ABE representative to learn more.
The CraftCan Iso Series offers innovative, isobaric filling designed with your craft and quality in mind. Counter pressure filling creates an environment for low carbonation loss, and therefore low D.O. levels. From soda, seltzer, and kombucha, to beer and ready-to-drink cocktails, the Iso is ready to work. This compact, easily adjustable series of canners, can package a variety of can sizes and beverages of varying CO2 levels. The Iso16 and Iso40 include ABE's patented Servo Seamer, providing on-demand seam monitoring and precision filling that is second-to-none.
Nitro Options: ABE offers nitro options for the CraftCan, CraftCan Iso, and CraftCan Duo Series canning lines.
- Utilizes counter pressure filling/isobaric techniques to allow you to fill a wide range of beverages up to 4.0 volumes of CO2
- Package up to 8-40 CPM based on 12 oz cans
- Patented Servo Seamer technology (included in the Iso16 and Iso40) allows for precise seam adjustment and real-time seam monitoring
- Dissolved oxygen pick-up is 10-25ppb under proper operation
- PLC touchscreen operation with fully adjustable cycle times. Seamers also adjustable with the touch of a button
- UL508 Industrial Control Cabinet Compliant
- See through fill drum provides real-time view of product stability
- CIP compatible with pre-programed instructions
- Nitrogen doser compatible for packaging beverages requiring LN2 vs CO2
- Designed and assembled in Lincoln, Nebraska